Hello! :) My name is Becky and this is my story...
I was born and raised in North Yorkshire, surrounded by gorgeous fields, rolling hills and pretty woodlands. I now live just south of Manchester but I will always be a country girl. The quiet, the calm, the natural beauty and the space is where I feel at home. And given the choice, I'd much rather be lost in the countryside, than lost in a city.
Growing up in such a beautiful place, has influenced my life in so many ways. It has made me more artistic, more romantic and so appreciative. I have been very lucky to have found many passions in life, one of which, of course, is my love of photography.
At school, the art room was like my common room. And when my Dad leant me his camera for one of my projects...he didn't get that camera back! Until I made a massive decision, and sold my little car to invest in my first 'proper' camera.
The best decision I ever made!
I graduated University after studying Photography and Fine Art and started taking private commissions.
'Storyteller Photography' is a name I have long thought describes my style perfectly, as I aim to capture the raw, real and unforgettable moment's of your story as it unfolds, and tell each amazing tale through my heart, soul and lens.
Every time I am chosen as somebodies photographer, I don't do anything halfway. I ensure that your experience is more than you could ever envision. Your happiness, is my ultimate goal and I will welcome you with open arms, as we start your journey and make beautiful memories for life.
Some more things you should probably know about me...
- I am marrying my childhood sweetheart and soul mate Martin on 03/09/16
- I absolutely love our little pet rats. If you are an animal lover, we are going to get along just fine :)
- My Barry M nail varnish collection is out of control!
- I love colouring in, cooking and all things craft!
- If there is a snow storm or a rain storm, you will find me outside enjoying it!
- Travelling and seeing the world is my ultimate dream.